Our Sunday gatherings are our main events.
We would love to see you. There is no dress code for our services – a shirt and tie or shorts and flipflops are fine. You can join in for as much or as little as you like. We aim to make our services accessible to the complete newcomer and encouraging to Christians of all ages. We meet in our church building. You can park along Old Loose Hill – and Church Street if you arrive early.
10:30am Sunday Service
We meet for our main church service on a Sunday Morning at 10:30am. This service has a creche area, as well as children’s groups for all ages that run during the service. Click here to find out more about our children’s groups.
What to expect
- Modern relaxed style
- A reading and talk from the Bible
- Sung worship led by our band
- A creche area parents can use (0s-cruising)
- Holy Communion alternates between each service
- About an hour and a quarter long
On the first and third Wednesdays of the month, there is a communion service that is held in the church building.
What to expect
- Spoken service using C of E liturgy
- A short reading and talk from the Bible
- Open time of prayer
- No provision for children
- Sharing of bread and wine
- Half an hour long
Children & Youth
Children & Youth (toddlers to year 9)
- Our children’s groups currently meet online.
- Leaders are DBS checked.
- Groups involve:
- Bible teaching
- We have five groups – they don’t all meet every week
- Sparklers (cruising to 2)
- Scramblers (3 to year R)
- Climbers (year 1 to 2)
- Explorers (year 3 to 5)
- Route 180 (year 6 to 9)